Here are the instructions provided by the province:
|Greeters will be placed at the front entrance of all LTC sites to actively screen all staff and visitors, support hand hygiene with alcohol-based hand rub (ABHR), provide medical-grade masks and obtain information for contact tracing, including vaccination status.|
The questions we must ask every person every time they visit:
- Are you under order to quarantine after travel outside of Canada?
- Have you been told to self-isolate by public health following a close contact exposure, lab result or symptoms?
- Are you experiencing any symptoms of respiratory or gastro-intestinal illness (even if mild)?
- Has COVID-19 testing been recommended to you by a health care provider or medical health officer in the last 14 days?
- Do you have proof of your vaccination status?
You will be asked to provide evidence of your vaccine. Then you will be asked to perform hand hygiene and put on a medical-grade mask. We will then take your temperature and ask the final questions: What is your Name and Telephone contact? We must record this information as well as the fact that we have verified that your temperature is normal and we have verified your vaccines.