Please find the latest updates: See attached memo from Island Health
Starting immediately, the following should not visit or enter the facility:
- People who have returned from travel from all locations outside of Canada, from March 12-2020, onward, who are required to self-isolate at home for 14 days upon return to British Columbia.
- Travellers who had returned to Canada from China, Iran and Italy prior to March 12 are required to self-isolate at home for 14 days.
- Anyone with symptoms of a cold or influenza, such as fever or cough, or shortness of breath.
- Children and youth who are school-aged or younger.
- Anyone who has been in contact with a person infected with COVID-19 during the previous 14 days.
- Please limit visitors to 1 visitor per resident.
Please ask visitors to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before and after visiting. Preventative measures should be employed at all times.
Ramneet Sandhu RN.
Director of Care
Victoria Chinatown Care Centre